Complete the day before the race ;) We had these 'mostly done' for weeks now... all they needed was a clear coat and wheels put on (eyes, which are also weights... put on the snail). Time gets the best of all of us. If only there were more hours in the day to accomplish all one would like to get done. As one can see I could not even make it 'half way' though the year 'this' year with my 365 photo project as I did last year... I suppose I have extra on my plate this year, although one would think it would create 'more' to photograph. In reality gives me less time for little things like that and in the end, I 'really' don't use my computer more than I have to. All this plus the ups and downs of looking for a new home, bleh.
Ah well I still enjoy sharing "more than just popping up a photo on Facebook" I like to put more behind it than just that some times so a blog is more fitting for some things for me I suppose... I don't know if I even care if anyone reads what I type out, its just my blatheings then "hey look at this!"
Anywho, I am pretty excited for the boys and their first Pinewood Derby tomorrow. They are pretty competitive... oh boy. Let's see how this goes. ;)
There certainly will not be any like these there, that I am sure of.

No comments:
Post a Comment